Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Actually Who Am I?


I can't remember since when I became a probationary prefect...
maybe half of a year ago?
From here I received some sort of knowledge..
First three month~
YES! I'm serious bout my duty..
But do you know why I CHANGED a lot at last?
In this board, I cant have my daily communication with all my 'happy go lucky' friends :(
Everyday need to be aware because YOU are starring at me..
For the first time!! I will keep my mouth shut when you starring at me because of my rudeness to teacher..
But for me I have NO FUN in this board..
Although I'm not dutying, I can't feel the freedom anymore..
I just cant stand this sentence!!
" ALTHOUGH WE ARE SAME FORM, BUT PLEASE RESPECT US! "
what do you mean by respect you??
did you all respect us before?
Please laa...
You know my character right??
I'm the one who love to chat with my Gangs~
Who love to play all around in the class..
Can say is the noisiest???
But please Don't because of this board I cant get along with my friend please?
I'm not that type of person that YOU CAN CONTROL ME!!
I have my own choice right?
and one thing!!
TRANSPORT PROBLEM!!
YOU!! all the while is your parents to fetch you..
do you know how's the situation when you dont have transport?
Thick skin to ask around the friends...
some friends will just reject who dont care your feeling!!
some even Purposely to turn one round to fetch that is totally out of the way??
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AS WELL THAT YOU CALL US TO RESPECT YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment