Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mickey mouse have Pluto being his best friend.
Spongebob have Gary being his best friend.
Lilo have Stich being her best friend too.
Does Yong Lynn have too? 

I really hope I have :'(
One of my best friend had transferred school to outstation.
One of my best friend not same school with me.
One of my another best friend same school, same class, sit next to me but our heartstring like very long.

The one that transferred school..
We know since Form 1..
I miss the time we.........together :(
play
laugh
sad
quarrel
happy
shopping
sharing our problem
But it's already a past....
You're the only one that know my family members well and understanding..

The one that different school with me..
We know since Standard 5!
It's been so long we knew each other~
We love each other very much and we know it..
but sometimes I feel that do you really care bout me? :(
You are the only that I can talk about in phone and tuition!! 

The one that same school, same class, sit next to me but our heartstring like very long.
I feel jealous when you are not telling me your problem instead of telling others :(
I admit that I'm selfish I want you to be my side..
You are the only one I really can talk about in school..
I scared that I loose such a good friend like you :'(

Im scared of loosing such a best friend like you all :'(
All I need is you all..





No comments:

Post a Comment