Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday~

There's two person came to my house today just for cleaning up my house :)
And the first one! I take out all my shirt in my wardrobe.. 
I call her to wipe my cupboard!! And it was really CLEAN!! 
She complaint that my cupboard was too small for me =.=
Then I told her this..
" Girls wardrobe will always less one shirt."
She laughed.. HAHAHA..

The Next one!!
my small cupboard..
actually consider big BUT smaller then my wardrobe.. HAHA
And she still complaint this cupboard is too small for me T.T
so, I go down and take one plastic bag!!
I choose the things that I dont want and clear it off!!
I gave her and said to her HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) HAHAHA
and she was like damn blur.. hahaha

The third one is my study table!! HEHE
She complaint too T.T
the table is too old.. haha..
OMG!! just help me to clean la... hahaha
She's really good in cleaning!!

I have no time to wait for her for cleaning up one by one...
Cause my I got tuition!!!
HAIZZZ..

After tuition went to BEE LOON buy Long sleeve..
Last minute!! Monday need to use it d~~
And Im become a PREFECT..
 I hope it was a good news for me :)

After that, I went to LIBRARY..
There's not a Perpustakaan ( Use BM got the feeling like study place dont know why )
HAHAHA
DYLAN CHENG birthday!! 
Here's the group photo :)
Nice one with them XDD
Have lots of fun!!
Chat there~~
And u know what??!!
They spend RM400++
seriously expansive la wei.. HAHA
I spend RM3.60 for my dinner that's ITALY PORTUGUESE EGG TART!!
The best one!! hahaha

We walk to DP..
Some went Jonker.. we seperate there :)
Walk with Qi yen, my besties XD
we went to MNG and try clothes for CNY!!
She bought a blouse.. NICE!!
hahaha..
After shopping we together tumpang Huay ling's car back home..
I go to her house because my dad went out with his friend :)
While waiting for my dad we snaped lots of picture!!!

HAHAHA.. I make it all in one..
Actually got somemore But I lazy!! hahaha

Have lots fun today!!!
Bye~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment