Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chinese New Year Concert

It's late to update my blog for my school CNY concert..
Well.. It's my last year to celebrate and organize this event with my schoolmates..
I'm adviser for this concert..
I'm happy that my organizer is being well to organize this concert..
BUT PLEASE MIND YOUR WORDS!

Although this concert not as good as Yok Bin..
Not as grand as Pay Fong...
But.. I know SMKCC have a great small team to organize this concert well :)

Thanks to yan qing's sister and her friend Jolyn..
They help us to make up.. 
WOW pro man~
First time I wearing fake eyelashes..
hehe.. It's kinda weird..
Because can feel something blocking your eyesight...
When you look up, you can see the long eyelashes..
It's cool.. haha


Nahh~ Here's our pichaa XDD
We really have a great memory <3
And this pic is AWESOME!!


Gong Hoi Fa Choi~I love this suit~~ HEHE..
Special thanks to yan qing~
Pretty right?? hehehe...
Make up can change a person looks..
Mandarine orrange!!
I cough like hell because of this thingy!!!
But sweet~
my Chinese dance sifu~
Ain't she's pretty??


I like it so damn much!!
I love this suit!! XD
Last pose :)
Cute? haha
My head too senget :(
Nah!! The awesome one XDD
The precious moment :))

No comments:

Post a Comment