Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15-4-2012

It's the day after Valentines day :)
So I decided to paint all my letters in PINK!
My favorite color :)

Yesterday~
Everyone updating their status at Facebook with love quotes..
Some singles was envy bout couples :)
I'm single and I'm human being :)
There's still have envy feelings right? Haha..

Yesterday I think of you~
It's so "Suey" why you suddenly  appear in my mind..
But haiz... It's ok :)

Although there's a lot of couples out there..
BUT..
I still have friends right?
It's the first year and last too..
We exchange letter :)
It's feel so nice and sweet..
We called this Ji Mui Relationship >.<

To my friends,
Although after F5, We might be separate and enter our new Chapter.
You will always remain in my hearts <3


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete