Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CNY celebration

CNY celebration end :(
whooooahhh!!
I love CNY <3
Cause I can wear nice dress nice clothes new earings necklace anklet too!!
Woohoo~

Well this year I bought 4 dress XD
three T shirt :)
1 shorts XP
3 skirts >.<
1 pair of shoes, my cousin gave me one more..
= 2 shoes :)
1 sling bag.. Red one :)

Too much i think!! HEHE.. 
But~ One year once :)
Sometime you just need to pampered yourselves XD

1st day ( Chu Yi )
The daughter of YONG
First one wake up!
My mum boiled water for teaaa..
We need to kneel down and WISH mama and papa GONG XI FA CHAI!!
Wish them have a prosperity CNY!!
EARN MORE MONEY :)))
Of cause the elder first..
After my bro followed by me XD
After that we went to my ( Jiu gong ) house..
My grandma's younger/elder brother's house..
After that All my aunty aunty sekalian coming to my house!!
Woohoo~!
Of cause me cousin.. Wont forget bout camwhore..
Nahhhh..
Sha Sha :)
Winna :)
Change clothes d 
Nancy Sha sha

And after that we went to another aunt's house :))
We end our first day there with POKERS :)


2nd Day ( Chu Er )
The happiest and most enjoy day :)
After prepared, We went to my aunt's house :))
At there just keep eating..
HOW TO DIET??!!
There's Eating session, Dance competition, solo guitar, band, tango XDD
Woohoo~~
My maternal family is always full with high spirit!!!
We played so much till forget to take some pics :)
Cause there is no time!!!!
But we took a picture :)
Instant Camera XDD
Krystle, me and winna :)
After all the performance
It was late evening 
Everyone going back...
But we cousins went out yamcha :)
Friends cafe...

The CHONG's nieces

The crazy one XDD


3rd day :))
Went to aunt's house have a delicious lunch!!
Mian Fen Gao :)
Yum Yumm~
After that we went to Seremban to visit another aunt...
We went to PD at night just for disco XDD
We dance there!!
Woohooooo~!


the 4th one :))
Went to Tampin for lunch..
My eldest aunt's house :))
Nice ya!!
SO HOW??!! DIET!!
After that have a SATAY CELUP night with my paternal cousin!!
Nice :)
My uncle drop me at Library to meet my cousinss :)
We went there yam cha.. haha
My formal profile picture in fb :)
It's orange juice!
I dont know how to drink even 1% of alcohol.. haha
Library :)


The fifth day :(
Krystle and winna going back d..
Before that!!
We went to Limau Limau Cafe :)
Night went to qi yen's house :)


The End :)



No comments:

Post a Comment